Attention 4th Graders!
It’s time to submit entries for our annual Summitt T-shirt Design Contest! Your artwork could be selected to be on next year’s Summitt t-shirt or yearbook!
*** SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MAY 3, 2021 ***
THEME: “Summitt Strong”
- Draw an image in black ink on a white paper that expresses what being “Summitt Strong” means to you.
- Image only/ no words or text. No names or signatures on the submission.
- The contest is open to all currently enrolled 4th grade students at Summitt Elementary
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant that incorporates the theme of Summitt Strong into the design, has never been published, and does not contain text, profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business
- Only one entry per student
- A panel of judges composed of teachers and staff will choose the top submissions. The top submissions will be put to a public student vote to current PK-4th graders
- The contest begins on April 15, 2021 and ends on May 3, 2021. No late submissions will be accepted
- The entries must be received via email to email@example.com
FORM OF ENTRIES:
- Images should be drawn in black ink on white paper only with no text or words
- The entry may be hand drawn on 8-1/2” x 11” paper and scanned or photographed *or* may be digitally designed
- Artwork must be submitted in one the following art file formats: .AI, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG or .PSD.
- The entry should be accompanied by an email with the student’s name and the guardian’s name and contact information
- Student names should not be on the front of the design. We will reach out to the winners to get their signatures after the contest is completed
- We reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries as the winning entry.
- If your entry is selected as the winning entry, you will receive a free T-shirt
- The second place winner will get their artwork placed in the 2021-2022 yearbook
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws
- We reserve the right to make adjustments and alterations to the winning entry to ensure that the reproduction of the image is of best quality
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSIGNMENT
By submitting a contest entry I hereby assign any and all rights in the intellectual property of this entry to Summitt PTA and Summitt Elementary. I state that this entry is my own original creation and that I did not copy anyone else’s work in creating this contest entry.