Hi Business Partner:
Every year the PTA of Summitt Elementary (pre-K thru 5th) on Amherst and Cassady, raise funds in exchange for some great marketing in your area to our more than 600 families and possibly all those that drive down busy Amherst!
Every year we then take those funds and use them to further the learning and growth of our 850+ thoughtful, passionate students. For example, every year the PTA must help raise the salary for the technology teacher or our kids would go without that hugely important class.
One way we do this is through our Business Partners in Education Sponsorships. Who in exchange receive recognition throughout the school year AND at both major fundraising events – Eagle Fest (Fall Carnival) in October and Spring Fling (Parent’s Night Out) in April. We have all levels of sponsorship from $100 and up. Diamond Eagle Sponsors of $1,000+ will also receive premier signage on the fence facing Amherst, a street traversed by thousands of cars a day. The list of sponsor benefits are attached & detailed in part below.
To put some numbers to the list of benefits:
– Vinyl Signage along Amherst (for an idea on traffic: CAMPO measured traffic in 2015 as 6,930 cars traveled Amherst at Eton & 6,722 traveled Amherst at Abel’s North)
– Rotating listing on the Digital Signage for Oct, April and at least 2 months of the summer
– Signage in the Great Hall which our 800 students and their 600 families pass often
– Listing on SummittEagles.org
– Social Media Recognition on Facebook and Twitter with more than 600 Followers.
– Recognition at Both Major Fundraising Events. Eagle Fest in October has approx 800 attend. Spring Fling in October has approx 120 attend
– Inclusion on each weekly email to the 600+ Summitt Families, which means more than 40 emails throughout the school year. For a total of 24,000 emails.
– Logo Listed on at least one flyer sent home to each of the 800 students
– Dedicated Email to all Summitt Families announcing our Diamond Eagle Sponsors
All the above would provide great face time with our 600+ Summitt families and 850+ Summitt students as well as the 40+ teachers.
100% of money raised through our business and family sponsors by the Summitt Elementary PTA goes directly to programs that benefit our students. The Summitt PTA is a tax-exempt 501c3 organization, therefore all donations made to the PTA are tax deductible.
Any donation would go a very long way to help Summitt PTA fill the gap in funding and provide much needed programming and support for our more than 800 students.
Specifically your donation would help provide these things:
– paying for a part-time technology teacher
– supporting a robotics program and technology enhancements
– supporting a Math Pentathlon club
– providing for educational field trips
– covering teacher classroom stipends
– Math and Reading Intervention Tutoring
– Library support funds
– running a Dads of Great Students Program
– and much more
Thank you very much for your time and any support you may be able to give our school. Your contribution will help our students get the quality education they need to be successful.
Donations can be made through the form attached or online here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 512-636-9176 or SummittSponsors (at) gmail.com