Saturday, May 5th, 2018
6:30 – 9:30 pm
The Red Oak Ballroom
Norris Conference Center
Please join us for our adult-only fundraiser with food, drinks, fun, AND a silent and live auction you won’t want to miss…AND it all benefits the school we love!
- When: 6:30 – 9:30 pm on May 5th, 2018
- Where: Norris Conference Center, 2525 W. Anderson Ln, #365
- How: Tickets on sale now! Go online or to the great hall before and after school 4/23-4/27 (ticket sales are now closed)
- Ticket price: $30 per person
- Why: Build the parent and faculty community and raise $$$ for technology instruction at Summitt.
- Childcare options:
NW Austin YMCA Parents Night Out – Benefiting the NW YMCA Annual Campaign
6-10 pm at the NW Austin YMCA, 5807 Mc Neil Dr.
$15/child for member and non-members, includes a snack, games, pizza and a movie.
Children must be 4 – 12 years and fully potty trained.
Click here for more details and to register. Registration deadline May 4th.
The Scholar Ship Kids Night Out – 6001 W. Parmer Lane, #390
6-10:30 pm, $20 for the first child and $15 for siblings. For children ages 5-12.
For more information or to register online, click here. Availability is limited, so register soon.
Ashley’s Playhouse – 13343 N Hwy 183, Suite 200
Children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old. $40 registration fee waived for Summitt families for care on May 5th. For pricing, more information, and to register, click here.
Can’t attend? You can still help us make Spring Fling a success!
You can still support technology education at Summitt with our online auction. Start bidding on Classroom Creations and Teacher Time and Talent now by registering at www.accelevents.com/events/springfling. Our fantastic Classroom Creations are on display in the library and the Teacher Time and Talent offerings are posted in the Great Hall. Each item has a 3 letter code to use to search on the online auction website. Items can be viewed by category. Directions for texting your bid is on the website. A Buy Now option will be available on Friday for Classroom Creations only. If you Buy Now, you can pick up your item in the library after school Friday or it will be kept in the office for pick-up. All other items will be taken to the Spring Fling on Saturday for bidding to continue. You can also make a donation to Spring Fling on our online store.
How can you help?
We need your help to make Spring Fling a success. There are shifts before or after school this week selling raffle tickets in the Great Hall or as an auction monitor in the library. We also need volunteers to help set up from 12-3 p.m. on Sat at Norris Conference Center and to help at the Spring Fling event. Click here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a high school student in need of some volunteer hours? There are shifts available before and during the event and they can sign up here.
What does Spring Fling involve?
Spring Fling is a fun adults-only night out with plenty of food, drinks, and fun. Some of the components of the fundraiser are:
- Silent Auction made up of donations from area businesses, Classroom Creations donated by each class, and Teacher Time and Talent, donations of fun experiences by our fantastic teachers. All the silent auction items will be available for bidding on our online auction site and can be paid for with cash, check, or credit card.
- Restaurant Row offers restaurant gift cards at face value to popular restaurants like Uchi, Trulucks, Taco Deli, L’Oca D’Oro, and many many more. Cash, check or credit card.
- Wine Toss is just a ring toss, but with wine! The wine for the ring toss was generously donated by Twin Liquors. You pay $10 for three rings, limit one bottle per turn. Cash or check only.
- Our Live Auction includes our coveted reserved parking spot, Principal for a ½ Day and more.
Let us know if you are going or are interested in going to Spring Fling on our Facebook Event page. You’ll get the latest info there: https://www.facebook.com/events/156743194998872/
Raffle Tickets on Sale NOW
Come by the table in the Great Hall to buy your Spring Fling raffle tickets before or after school until May 4 or at the Spring Fling event. Tickets are $10 each, cash or check only, and you do not have to be present at Spring Fling to win. This year’s Spring Fling raffle prizes are:
- American Girl Doll – Tenney Grant
- Austin Staycation Package – includes a one night stay in a petite suite at the Hotel San Jose, 2 tickets to Ester’s Follies, and a Kendra Scott Dean Necklace
- Xbox One S 500GB with Madden NFL 18 Bundle donated by Tom Franco of Crush It Cones
2018 Spring Fling Donors
Amy’s Ice Cream
Austin Guitar School
Austin Piano School
Camp Fun Brain
Cap City Comedy Club
Capital Music Center
Core Power Yoga
Crush It Cones
East Side King
Fantastic Magic Camp
Firehouse Animal Health Center
Fitness Institute of Texas
Gift of Serenity Massage
Great Hills Country Club
Gusto Italian Kitchen
Half Price Books
Hotel San Jose
Jennifer Aaron Fine Art Photography
Johnson’s Backyard Garden
Love Your Space Organizing
Mad Science of Austin
Make it Sweet
Mia Italian Tapas
Milk and Honey
Milwood Neighborhood Association
Moody Thaeater/ACL Live
Mrs. Embrey/Mrs. Nguyen’s Classes
Mrs. Pearson’s Class
Mrs. Pettigrew’s Class
NLand Surf Park
North by Northwest
Oak Haven Massage
Painting with a Twist
Playland Skate Center
Ramen Tatsu Ya
Raven and Lily
Ricky Williams Autographed Football
Round Rock Express
Scottish Rite Theater
Snooze, an A.M Eatery
The Dorsey Family
Tom’s Dive and Swim
Typhoon Texas Waterpark
YMCA – NW Branch